View Contact Info
How to Reach Us
The Town of Melbourne Beach website is undergoing modifications to provide enhanced access to documents for disabled individuals who are visually impaired and to comply with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to make reasonable accommodations. While these modifications are being made many documents have been removed. If you would like to obtain a document not currently provided on the website, please contact our Town Clerk, Nancy Wilson at (321) 724-5860 or email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these changes.
The Town of Melbourne Beach Police Pension Fund Board of Trustees meets quarterly on the 1st Monday of each quarter at 5:30 pm at the Masny Room at 507 Ocean Ave, Melbourne Beach, FL 32951. Residents and public are welcome.
About the Board
The Police Pension Board oversees the activities of the Police Pension Fund.
- Senate Bill 534 Compliance (Florida Statutes Section 112.664)
- Melbourne Beach Police ROR & Asset Allocation
- Melbourne Beach Police Pension 2017-2018 Budget
- Melbourne Beach Police Pension 2016-2017 Budget
- Melbourne Beach Police Officer’s Retirement System (Actuarial Summary and Budget)
- Melbourne Beach Police Officer’s Retirement System Compliance (annual disclosures that satisfy the October 1, 2016 financial reporting requirements made under Section 112.664)
Members of the Police Pension Fund Board of Trustees
Officer John Tilesio
Cpl. Jason Hinchman