View Contact Info
Hours of Operation
Officers on Duty 24/7
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 5:00PM
How to Reach Us
Email Chief Griswold at email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
The prime functions of the Melbourne Beach Police Department are: the preservation of peace and order, the prevention and detection of crime, the apprehension of offenders, the protection of persons and property under the laws of the State of Florida and ordinances of the Town of Melbourne Beach, and the performance of a multitude of tasks relating to public welfare and safety.
Our mission is to promote and maintain an atmosphere of safety and security within our community through highly skilled employees that are dedicated to the protection of constitutional guarantees, the maintenance of order, and the safeguarding of life and property.
Contact the Police
The Melbourne Beach Police Department is a full-service department. Our hours of operation are 24/7. Administration hours are 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- If you have an emergency, dial 911.
- If you need an officer response or would like to report a crime, call (321) 773-7212 (Non-Emergency Dispatch).
- If you have questions please call the Police Department at (321) 723-4343 during the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
- If you come to the station, located at 507 Ocean Avenue, after 5:00 pm to speak with an officer, please use the call box located at the front door. This box is a direct line to our dispatch. Speak into the box the reason for the call.
- The white gated area in the rear of the police department is designated for town employees and police department use only. For the safety of our residents and visitors, this area is off limits.
- Melbourne Beach Police: Non-Emergency Website Contact Form.
- Follow the Melbourne Beach Police Department on Facebook.
Click here to view the Division of Retirement's Actuarial Summary Fact Sheet for the Melbourne Beach Police Department Financial Plan.
Click here to view the Police Department's Annual Financial Report.
|Melanie Griswold||Chief of Police|