Who do I contact for street/road repairs i.e. potholes, road damage, etc.?

Please contact Public Works at 321-724-5860 if you see any road damage you believe endangers the residents and visitors of Melbourne Beach. Refer to this list of Melbourne Beach Streets to ensure the damage in question lies within our jurisdiction, otherwise you may need to contact Brevard County.